Le Polaire au bord de l’eau
CITQ: 231980 (Expiration: 2024-10-15)
Welcome to this lakeside chalet, a corner of paradise in the heart of true nature!
Here, adventure awaits you with the discovery of the lake by kayak, pedal boat or paddle board, while the sunsets offer you an unforgettable spectacle every evening. Later, for absolute relaxation, immerse yourself in the spa and let yourself be carried away by the ambient tranquility.
This experience ensures you a unique stay, combining comfort and relaxation in an exceptional natural setting!
Welcome to this little corner of paradise nestled in a resort area, ideally located on the shores of Lake Laurianne in Saint-Côme.
Here, tranquility reigns supreme, and you will be pleased to know that motorboats are banned, thus preserving the serene atmosphere that characterizes this place.
Imagine yourself, every evening, facing spectacular sunsets which unfold majestically before you, thanks to the west-facing façade!
As soon as you arrive at the chalet, you will be greeted by an open area on the ground floor, delimited by a warm fireplace. The living room welcomes you for total relaxation, the dining room can accommodate up to eight guests and the kitchen is fully equipped to prepare delicious meals to share with your loved ones.
On the garden level, a family room awaits you, perfect for memorable evenings of entertainment, complete with a pool table to spice up your moments of relaxation.
The interior layout is complete with four bedrooms, each with Queen beds, and two bathrooms (one with a bathtub and shower and the other with a shower only).
Outside, two terraces offer breathtaking views, while an area specially dedicated to campfires and marshmallows awaits you for warm evenings under the stars.
And to top it all off, why not treat yourself to ultimate relaxation in the spa?
Let yourself be tempted by this special moment, whether alone for a well-deserved break or in the company of your loved ones for an exceptional well-being experience.
Don't forget to also take advantage of the dock and the nautical equipment available to you on site: two single kayaks, a paddle board and a double pedal boat. These activities will allow you to explore more of the lake and experience unforgettable water adventures during your stay.
The magic will work quickly, you will be won over for sure!
You benefit from full access to the chalet, the expanse of the land, the descent to the lake, the dock, as well as all the boats available on site.
Take full advantage of everything this exceptional place has to offer!
We are discreet, but rest assured that we remain available to answer your questions, whether through AirBnB messaging or by phone. Your satisfaction is our priority.
The chalet is ideally nestled in the mountains, just before reaching the charming village of Saint-Côme.
Here is the list of the closest restaurants:
- On s'régale at 7 minutes
- Chez Frank family restaurant 9 minutes away
- La Patate à Patate 7 minutes away
- Restaurant Bistro Pizzaiolo 10 minutes away
- Trécarré Microbrasserie 8 minutes away
Convenience store, grocery stores, SAQ agency are less than 10 minutes away.
Please note that to access all nearby services, attractions and activities, it will be necessary to travel by car.
Note that although the chalet is located on the water's edge, you will have to walk two minutes to reach the dock.
This short walk will add even more charm to your experience by bringing you even closer to the beauty of the lake.
Attractions and activities nearby:
- Chute-à-Bull regional park (Saint-Côme) 15 minutes away
- Forêt Ouareau, the suspension bridge 30 minutes away
- Monte-a-Peine Falls 25 minutes away
- Sept-Chutes regional park 20 minutes away
- Cascade Falls 20 minutes away
- Dorwin Falls Park 30 minutes away
- Foothills Trail 25 minutes away
- Kayak, pedal boat, paddle board available on the chalet’s dock at the water’s edge
- Fat bike and mountain bike (Parc Louis-Philippe-De Grandpré) 10 min.
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha golf club 15 minutes away
- Paintball Blackops 10 minutes away
- Sainte-Émilie-de-l’Énergie municipal beach 10 minutes away
- Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez municipal beach 13 minutes away
- Tardif & Fils inc. - Fish farm 5 minutes away
Winter sports :
- Val-Saint-Côme 15 minutes away
- The great slides of Saint-Jean-de-Matha 15 minutes away
- Climbing, Ice of the Montagne du Tranchant 15 minutes away
- Cross-country skiing (track in the village of Saint-Côme)
- Les Trappeurs cross-country skiing and snowshoeing club 8 minutes away
- Snowmobiling, trails in Saint-Côme and the surrounding area
- Kinadapt (dog sledding) 25 minutes away
- Village ice rink, nearby
- Ice sculpture festival (end of January to mid-February) (Saint-Côme)
- Festival of colors (Saint-Côme) in the fall
- Ma rivière en Chanson Festival during the summer